Pages

Friday 10 December 2010

So....

As we come to the end of our journey, I would like to say a few words :) (I wont make it too long).

This blog has enabled me to venture into things 'Im not in to', but having explored I have learned a lot and have surprised myself. I listen to R&B/Hip-Hop but I loved some of the Emo music I've discovered and will continue to listen to them. Some of the subcultures have also inspired me, to be more open minded and not to be so dismissive. I know now where trends started and what they signify, so I wont wear clothes which I dont know what they signify.

Thank you for checking out my Blog, an dont forget to comment. x :)

2 comments:

  1. I Loved this blog, I just wanted to say great work (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOO!Plzzzz post more :)

    ReplyDelete