Pages

Friday 10 December 2010

Hello :)

It is universally known that, people only wear certain 'outfits' because it looks cool, trendy and is the latest craze.

Over time fashion has become a key element to society, from the 1920s Flappers to the 1980s 'Madonna' look.

We have come a long way since then. So now in 2011, ANYTHING GOES!                      Right(?)

We are more diverse in fashion than ever before, music and history being our biggest influence. Comfort largely contributes, but has been overlooked by 'popular culture'.

But individuals who dress the way they dress, do they actually know the origin of their 'style'? And if they did, would they still dress the same? In today's day and age, clothes are made from the 'styles' of different subcultures and after the long process of the fashion world and magazines, its origin is lost and somewhere along the line facts are forgotten.

So, I have created this blog not only to entertain you, but to also educate you on the origin of subcultures and their affects on the fashion world.

 I have a lot questions which I would love for people to answer, so check out my blog and don't hesitate to leave a comment or ask me questions :)

2 comments:

  1. Yess. I am willing to answer any of your questions and i have a few of my own too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great I have been waiting for someone to approach this topic

    ReplyDelete